Old January 6th 04, 07:43 PM
Edwin Barkdoll

Default Chess problems/puzzles for PDA/Chesstiger and Mac

I'm looking for problem sets (mate in 2 or 3 etc, queening passed pawns,
setting up forks skewers etc) which I can download to my PDA via my Mac to
run on chesstiger. I know of some in PGN format but which can apparently
only be downloaded via PC - I'm thinking of ChessPuzzles (?) here. Does
anyone know of such for the above configuration?

Thanks,
edwin

Old January 6th 04, 11:52 PM
Michael Byrne

Edwin Barkdoll wrote in message ...
I'm looking for problem sets (mate in 2 or 3 etc, queening passed pawns,
setting up forks skewers etc) which I can download to my PDA via my Mac to
run on chesstiger. I know of some in PGN format but which can apparently
only be downloaded via PC - I'm thinking of ChessPuzzles (?) here. Does
anyone know of such for the above configuration?

Thanks,
edwin

Try this site ....

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaver...ests/index.htm