Old December 7th 06, 09:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Not real time chess

Hi,

I've seen a few different services for playing chess, but all them was
like playing in real-time. I'm seeking the one with possiblity to make
a single move, and left the opponent time of, for example, a few days
to make his move, something similar to http://www.chessworld.net (this
particular one I found somehow buggy).

Thank you in advance,
Maciej

Old December 7th 06, 10:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On 7 Dec 2006 01:54:02 -0800, Maciej wrote:

I'm seeking the one with possiblity to make
a single move, and left the opponent time of, for example, a few days
to make his move, something similar to http://www.chessworld.net (this
particular one I found somehow buggy).

I like this one: http://www.redhotpawn.com/

M.
Old December 7th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Michael Vondung" wrote in message
.. .
On 7 Dec 2006 01:54:02 -0800, Maciej wrote:

I'm seeking the one with possiblity to make
a single move, and left the opponent time of, for example, a few days
to make his move, something similar to http://www.chessworld.net (this
particular one I found somehow buggy).

I like this one: http://www.redhotpawn.com/

M.

The bugs are the least of your worries at ChessWorld.net. The webmaster
"Tryfon Gavriel" is a thief and will steal your money if you buy a
membership.

RedHotPawn isn't bad, and a pretty good value for the money. You can only
play 6 games at once without a subscription. Chess on the Web
http://www.chessontheweb.com/
is a newer site that is 100% free and you can start as many games as you
want.

Old December 7th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

chessmaniac.com is great

Old December 7th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Jason911 wrote:
"Michael Vondung" wrote in message
.. .
On 7 Dec 2006 01:54:02 -0800, Maciej wrote:

I'm seeking the one with possiblity to make
a single move, and left the opponent time of, for example, a few days
to make his move, something similar to http://www.chessworld.net (this
particular one I found somehow buggy).

I like this one: http://www.redhotpawn.com/

M.

The bugs are the least of your worries at ChessWorld.net. The webmaster
"Tryfon Gavriel" is a thief and will steal your money if you buy a
membership.

I've played at chessworld for half a decade and have never had any
problems with memberships, Tryfon, or 'bugs' as you might call it. I
find your comments about the webmaster overly harsh and uneccessarily
critical, irrational and innacurate.

I also played at RedHotPawn and did not care for the interface that
much.

Regards