Old January 7th 04, 12:31 PM
Andy Prap

Default Chessmaster support e-mail

I have some problems with Chessmaster Playstation 2 and their support
email )does not work. Do you know any other e-mail
for Chessmaster?
Thank you in advance for any information.
Andrew
Old January 7th 04, 03:48 PM
Mogath3

I have some problems with Chessmaster Playstation 2 and their support
email )does not work. Do you know any other e-mail
for Chessmaster?

What problems are you having? I've had it since it came out and haven't run in
to any sort of problems.

Regards,
Jeff