Old December 14th 06, 08:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Nomorechess was correct.

Nomorechess once said me that he is unable to beat Master Level only
because it takes long time.

Now as the time has been improved, Master level always makes moves in
1-3 minute. Nomorechess has beaten Master Level Thrice.

Here are the Recorded games by Nomorechess
http://www.getclub.com/cc/showgame.p...er=nomorechess

I was thinking Nomorechess will be beaten by Master Level but it do not
happen.

Beginner Level which makes moves in 10 seconds is too weak for hime and
now he can play all Matches with Master Level which plays quite fast.

I would like Nomorechess to find the mistakes in the game. As master
Level thinks too deep then why it get defeated by nomorechess.

http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...575&game=Chess

In above recorded game, It will be good if Nomorechess can specify why
a move made by Master Level is wrong and what should be the correct
move.

It will help me improve the game if Nomorechess can tell Correct move
which Master Level Overlooked.

Bye
Sanny

Old December 14th 06, 09:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Nomorechess was correct (it goes without saying)

Sanny wrote:

Nomorechess once said me that he is unable to beat Master Level only
because it takes long time.

Now as the time has been improved, Master level always makes moves in
1-3 minute. Nomorechess has beaten Master Level Thrice.

Here are the Recorded games by Nomorechess
http://www.getclub.com/cc/showgame.p...er=nomorechess

I was thinking Nomorechess will be beaten by Master Level but it do not
happen.

Beginner Level which makes moves in 10 seconds is too weak for hime and
now he can play all Matches with Master Level which plays quite fast.

I would like Nomorechess to find the mistakes in the game. As master
Level thinks too deep then why it get defeated by nomorechess.

No mistakes. It simply loses because I am a natural-born
chess genius! :D

Sanny, although the opening play could be improved a
bit here and there, the fact is I won this game because
the program left its King exposed while grabbing what
*superficially* appears to be a material advantage.

In other words, the program delayed castling, and then
moved its Queen over and over and over, finally grabbing
a Rook -- BUT, in doing so, it left its King exposed to a
powerful attack, which included some far-advanced
passed pawns and nearly ALL of my pieces swarming
around the enemy King.

While "technicians" will point to several less-than-ideal
moves all through the opening phase, it really boils
down to superior judgment of position and *perfect*
technique on my part, leading to the stellar finish -- which
rivals any by the famous grandmasters of old. In fact,
many of the most famous "brilliancies" are seriously
flawed, unlike mine in this game. Ho-hum. :D

http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...575&game=Chess

In above recorded game, It will be good if Nomorechess can specify why
a move made by Master Level is wrong and what should be the correct
move.

It will help me improve the game if Nomorechess can tell Correct move
which Master Level Overlooked.

One quick-and-dirty improvement would be to add
a few more moves to your opening book. For example,
in place of p-f3, it could play N-f3 in that position. And
note that while I was already castled and flinging pawns
up to attack the center, your program was still bandying
about, sniffing for a free pawn or something to snatch
with the Queen. Sometimes this can work, but all things
being equal, it is often wiser to put "safety first". The
tactics more often favor the player whose own King is
not a target. And the Queen, by herself, is no match
for an army of "little people", provided they are well
coordinated. In sum, you need to focus a bit more on
promoting minor-piece development, and King safety.

-- help bot

Old December 14th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny wrote:
Nomorechess once said me that he is unable to beat Master Level only
because it takes long time.

Now as the time has been improved, Master level always makes moves in
1-3 minute. Nomorechess has beaten Master Level Thrice.

Here are the Recorded games by Nomorechess
http://www.getclub.com/cc/showgame.p...er=nomorechess

I was thinking Nomorechess will be beaten by Master Level but it do not
happen.

Beginner Level which makes moves in 10 seconds

Beginner Level does NOT make moves in 10 seconds.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old December 15th 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

In other words, the program delayed castling, and then
moved its Queen over and over and over, finally grabbing
a Rook -- BUT,

A little modification made which will stop moving Queen again and
again.

Bye
Sanny

Old December 16th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny wrote:
In other words, the program delayed castling, and then
moved its Queen over and over and over, finally grabbing
a Rook -- BUT,

A little modification made which will stop moving Queen again and
again.

Noted. I will now steer for positions wherein it is correct
to move the Queen repeatedly, to exploit this new bug.
;D

-- help bot