Old December 14th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default anyone have deep fritz 10 yet?

i want to trade programs, email me

Old December 14th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

george wrote:
i want to trade programs, email me

Buy the program if you want to use it. Geeze ... support its development for
God's sake.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Old December 15th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
george wrote:

i want to trade programs, email me

Buy the program if you want to use it. Geeze ... support its development for
God's sake.

Why?

Chessbase can't be bothered to support their products properly, so why
should people support Chessbase, buy purchasing their products which
they don't support properly?

I am specifically thinking of the issue with Pocket Fritz 2, where their
server have broken the functionality and they have said its not a high
priority, and refuse to give any date when it will be fixed.

--
Dave (from the UK)

It is always of the form:

http://witm.sourceforge.net/ (Web based Mathematica front end)
Old December 15th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Dave (from the UK)"
schreef in bericht ...
Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
george wrote:

i want to trade programs, email me

Buy the program if you want to use it. Geeze ... support its development
for
God's sake.

Why?

Ok, so from now on u buy all the downloadable software, and we'll come for
free copies to u.
After all, why should we pay for something we can let u pay for?.

Chessbase can't be bothered to support their products properly, so why
should people support Chessbase, buy purchasing their products which they
don't support properly?

Chessbase doesn't have the best service-team, that's true.
Unfortunately it's very hard to return your purchase when u don't like it.
Most of the time however, it's only minor bugs that bother people. To play
chess, it's still very usefull