Old December 15th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.islam

Default I'm ****ed at the bull dyke Marinello

When I was elected to the board, she was kissing my ass to join her
side since she no longer has any supporter on the board. Now she double
crossed me and ****ed me up good. She doesn't want to endorse me for
the next 4 years. What a ****ing bitch! And I thought I could trust a
dyke! Robert Tanner got what he deserves by ****ing this bull dyke at
the national scholastic tournament.