Old December 15th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Updated Yahoo To PGN converter

For those of you who like to play on Yahoo and review your games later,
I have taken the Yahoo2PGN converter found on the web, fixed a few
bugs, and posted it here

http://www.douglassdavis.com/pgnchess2006/

If you use it and have any problems or suggestions, let me know.

--
http://www.douglassdavis.com