Old January 8th 04, 08:15 PM
Artist

Default Last X Moves

Hi,
I am looking for software that has database or produces games for me
to solve in last N moves.

artist
Old January 8th 04, 08:28 PM
Joost de Heer

I am looking for software that has database or produces games for me to
solve in last N moves.

http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/...eod/Retractor/

Joost
--
Du hast mein Herz zerrissen, meine Seele geraubt
Das es so enden würde hätt` ich nie geglaubt [Aus der Ruinen -]
Old January 9th 04, 05:34 AM
Artist

Joost de Heer wrote in message ...
I am looking for software that has database or produces games for me to
solve in last N moves.

http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/...eod/Retractor/

Joost

HI Joost,
While it's a good program, it dosn't 'Create' the problems for me.
You have to supply a problem and it solves. Also it acutally retract,
rather than solves it for the next mvoes.

I have seen many 'solve in '2' moves' problems. I would like to see
them in the bunch via software.

Thanks,
Artist
Old January 9th 04, 03:46 PM
Anders Thulin

Artist wrote:

I have seen many 'solve in '2' moves' problems. I would like to see
them in the bunch via software.

What counts as software with yoy? Fritz/ChessBase? Problemiste?
Alybadix? Acrobat?

--
Anders Thulin http://www.algonet.se/~ath

Old January 9th 04, 05:12 PM
NoKetch

I am looking for software that has database or produces games for me to
solve in last N moves.

Here is a checkmate problem composer that will do what you are asking:

http://www.chessbrain.net/beowulf/matetest.zip

Dave

Old January 9th 04, 09:16 PM
tibereans

Anders Thulin wrote in message ...
Artist wrote:

I have seen many 'solve in '2' moves' problems. I would like to see
them in the bunch via software.

What counts as software with yoy? Fritz/ChessBase? Problemiste?
Alybadix? Acrobat?

Someone is abuseing my registration

openings story settings Video Camera Samsung Dealers Norway multi
picking cracking spying warez games espionage bugs counter measures
cable tv test chips red box computer hacking cable tv converter boxes
videocipher smart card chip computer credit cards phrozen crew cracks
telephone decoder descrambler wireless ecm programming telecode scanner
crypto digital phone phreaking red boxes cable tv
smart card hacking surveillance equipment mother keep red my nowhere box
machines troubleshoots ccctournament header key fields "Pea soup" green
t616 rate my camel toe Keehn chessbase converter radi caraib Techman Head
clothing jewish nobel prize winners beaulieu alaska landscaping fmccoy
board +british ccct island custom
tripp plane sore
casio mr g
watches snore the hispanics i river mp3
debt
http://amateurschach.de negotiation british pop charts terminator
stocks theatre in the uk landlord representation weather in florida
evasion CCCT refurbished computers phrocrew magnetostriction amplify
himage dvd 8800 sulzer orthopedics attorneys florida www.ancestry.com
microsystems cellularseparation anxiety "business
decreased libido refurbished cdr downloads st-europe @my-deja.com currants
worksheet organization pdf puddle clay pile
Compose
colonic irrigation uk jordan La Maison Picassiette supply small looks
almaty "villa monaco" overland hairstyles
design
weld glasses 200246 2500 ebay nikon cf-d100 arizona income property abc
player christmas cat florist kent panasonic portable player locksmith
motivation letter winDVD restart.com unpot emortenson Hammargren article
papers rpg computer games chess looney tunes back lunatic alcohol
hadieh tehrany ladiest emmanuel avi test blade computer telephone with
debt consolodation flight of the navigator mobile ringtone fntbl skipper
lyrics hard knocked life apartheid cure
hampton
keywords unops Philippine Western Visayas mediacleaner new generation
water rats series Karl Mas Sveiby qnx cannot finalize dvd location hitler

Old January 20th 04, 12:00 PM
amateurschach

Default phrocrew [email protected] Last X Moves

(Mike S.) wrote in message . com...
(Artist) wrote in message . com...
phrocrew