Old January 8th 04, 10:30 PM
XaqaX

Default Chessbase or Pgn games 2001-2003

Hi,

I have been able to keep my datebase up to date and are looking for
chessbase or pgn chessgames to download for the period mid 2001 - 2003.

Any suggestion where I can download these?

Thanks in advance

Old January 8th 04, 10:58 PM
CeeBee

http://www.chesscenter.com/twic/twicp.html
http://www.chesscenter.com/twic/twicp1.html

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"

Old January 9th 04, 10:06 AM
Lars Balzer

You will find everything you need at:
http://www.chessgameslinks.lars-balzer.info
Linkcollection to free downloadable chessgames

CeeBee schrieb:
Hi,

I have been able to keep my datebase up to date and are looking for
chessbase or pgn chessgames to download for the period mid 2001 - 2003.

Any suggestion where I can download these?

Thanks in advance

--
Lars Balzer
Webmaster of ChessGamesLinks

Old January 9th 04, 04:32 PM
CeeBee

Lars Balzer wrote in
rec.games.chess.computer:

CeeBee schrieb:
Hi,

CeeBee didn't. XaqaX did. Count the quotemarks and you'll know.

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"

Old January 9th 04, 06:17 PM
Joe Roberts

CeeBee schrieb:
Hi,

I have been able to keep my datebase up to date and are looking for
chessbase or pgn chessgames to download for the period mid 2001 - 2003.

openings story settings Video Camera Samsung Dealers Norway multi
picking cracking spying warez games espionage bugs counter measures
cable tv test chips red box computer hacking cable tv converter boxes
videocipher smart card chip computer credit cards phrozen crew cracks
telephone decoder descrambler wireless ecm programming telecode scanner
crypto digital communication phone phreaking red boxes cable tv hacking
smart card hacking surveillance equipment my-deja.com red my nu zite box
machines troubleshoots ccctournament header key fields "Pea soup" green
t616 rate my camel toe Keehn chessbase converter radi caraib Techman Head
clothing jewish nobel prize winners beaulieu alaska landscaping fmccoy
board +british ccct island custom tripp plane sore
casio mr g
watches snore the hispanics i river mp3
debt
http://amateurschach.de negotiation british pop charts terminator
stocks theatre in the uk landlord representation @my-deja.com florida
evasion CCCT refurbished computers phrocrew magnetostriction amplify
himage dvd 8800 sulzer orthopedics attorneys florida www.ancestry.com
microsystems cellularseparation anxiety "business
decreased libido refurbished cdr downloads st-europe @my-deja.com currants
worksheet organization pdf puddle clay pile
Compose
colonic irrigation uk jordan La Maison Picassiette supply small looks
almaty "villa monaco" overland hairstyles
design
weld glasses 200246 2500 ebay nikon cf-d100 arizona income property abc
player christmas cat florist kent panasonic portable player locksmith
motivation letter winDVD restart.com unpot emortenson Hammargren article
papers rpg computer games chess looney tunes back lunatic alcohol
hadieh tehrany ladiest emmanuel avi test blade computer telephone with
debt consolodation flight of the navigator mobile ringtone fntbl skipper
lyrics hard knocked life apartheid cure
hampton
keywords unops Philippine Western Visayas mediacleaner new generation
water rats series Karl Mas Sveiby qnx cannot finalize dvd location hitler

Any suggestion where I can download these?

Thanks in advance

I look for it