Old December 17th 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
Teo Teo is offline

Default multiprocessor rybka version doesn't work ?

I observe that when i set up UCI engine with rybka v 2.2 mp x64 , my
computer despite it has a dual core 64 bit processor , messages '' Engine
could not load'' . All other versions work perfectly .Why so?
thanks from Italy
Teo

Old December 17th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Teo wrote:
I observe that when i set up UCI engine with rybka v 2.2 mp x64 , my
computer despite it has a dual core 64 bit processor , messages '' Engine
could not load'' . All other versions work perfectly .Why so?
thanks from Italy
Teo

Do you have a 64-bit version of Windows ? If not, you will not be able
to run a 64-bit executable, which is what I assume that is, from the name:

"rybka v 2.2 mp x64"

The fact it is multi-processor probably has nothing to do with it. Of
course, it might not be a 64-bit binary, in which case ignore me.

--
Dave (from the UK)

It is always of the form:

http://witm.sourceforge.net/ (Web based Mathematica front end)
Old December 17th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
Teo Teo is offline

I have not a 64-bit version of Window,the problem was that,thank you very
much Dave
Teo

"Dave (from the UK)" ha
scritto nel messaggio ...