Old January 9th 04, 03:01 AM
nowonmai

Default Chess Tiger for Palm, Fatal Error

I just bought Chess Tiger for Palm OS and activated it with the key.
I'm unable to load games though. I can't even get as far as the games
list. I can save games OK and transfer them from other programs. But
the moment I choose the "Load Game" option I get a fatal error and
have to do a soft reset. I don't even get as far as selecting a game
to load. Has anyone else experienced theis problem with Chess Tiger?
Old January 9th 04, 06:21 PM
Matthew

Chris Kantack wrote in message nk.net...
In article ,
says...
I just bought Chess Tiger for Palm OS and activated it with the key.
I'm unable to load games though. I can't even get as far as the games
list. I can save games OK and transfer them from other programs. But
the moment I choose the "Load Game" option I get a fatal error and
have to do a soft reset. I don't even get as far as selecting a game
to load. Has anyone else experienced theis problem with Chess Tiger?

No.

openings story settings Video Camera Samsung Dealers Norway multi
picking cracking spying warez games espionage bugs counter measures
cable tv test chips red box computer hacking cable tv converter boxes
videocipher smart card chip computer credit cards phrozen crew cracks
telephone decoder descrambler wireless ecm programming telecode scanner
crypto digital communication phone phreaking red boxes cable tv hacking
smart card hacking surveillance equipment my-deja.com red my nu zite box
machines troubleshoots ccctournament header key fields "Pea soup" green
t616 rate my camel toe Keehn chessbase converter radi caraib Techman Head
clothing jewish nobel prize winners beaulieu alaska landscaping fmccoy
board +british ccct island custom
tripp plane sore
casio mr g
watches snore the hispanics i river mp3
debt
http://amateurschach.de negotiation british pop charts terminator
stocks theatre in the uk landlord representation @my-deja.com florida
evasion CCCT refurbished computers phrocrew magnetostriction amplify
himage dvd 8800 sulzer orthopedics attorneys florida www.ancestry.com
microsystems cellularseparation anxiety "business
decreased libido refurbished cdr downloads st-europe @my-deja.com currants
worksheet organization pdf puddle clay pile
Compose
colonic irrigation uk jordan La Maison Picassiette supply small looks
almaty "villa monaco" overland hairstyles
design
weld glasses 200246 2500 ebay nikon cf-d100 arizona income property abc
player christmas cat florist kent panasonic portable player locksmith
motivation letter winDVD restart.com unpot emortenson Hammargren article
papers rpg computer games chess looney tunes back lunatic alcohol
hadieh tehrany ladiest emmanuel avi test blade computer telephone with
debt consolodation flight of the navigator mobile ringtone fntbl skipper
lyrics hard knocked life apartheid cure
hampton
keywords unops Philippine Western Visayas mediacleaner new generation
water rats series Karl Mas Sveiby qnx cannot finalize dvd location hitler

Suggest you write to Christophe Theron. Simply send this information to:
Christophe will be more than happy to help you out.

It wont run