Old December 19th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Randy Bauer and Mikhail Korenman are gay

Bauer and Korenman are both gay. I'll expose them the same way I did to
Tanner. I'll make sure that Polgar, Bauer and Korenman will never be
elected. I'll do whatever it takes to stop them. Vote for me for
another 4 years.

Old December 20th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
Bauer and Korenman are both gay. I'll expose them the same way I did to
Tanner. I'll make sure that Polgar, Bauer and Korenman will never be
elected. I'll do whatever it takes to stop them. Vote for me for
another 4 years.

Sam Sloan

I want Bauer and Korenman out of the USCF. Vote for me for 4 more
years!