Old December 19th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default FICS

How hell you can get rid of your stored games at FICS?? I have not
sored them ! But cannot play because ovet 15 stored games. !!

Old December 20th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

johanssonK wrote:
How hell you can get rid of your stored games at FICS?? I have not
sored them ! But cannot play because ovet 15 stored games. !!

FICS is worst place to play, There server is down most of the time and
such an ugly structure.

Bye
Sanny

Old December 20th 06, 06:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Sanny" wrote in message
ups.com...

johanssonK wrote:
How hell you can get rid of your stored games at FICS?? I have not
sored them ! But cannot play because ovet 15 stored games. !!

FICS is worst place to play, There server is down most of the time and
such an ugly structure.

Bye
Sanny

Ignore this post. This is the worst chess site and the poster owns it.

Regards

Old December 20th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny wrote:

johanssonK wrote:
How hell you can get rid of your stored games at FICS?? I have not
sored them ! But cannot play because ovet 15 stored games. !!

FICS is worst place to play, There server is down most of the time and
such an ugly structure.

Bye
Sanny

I would take FICS over "GetClub" any day. Further, it is "Their Server" and
not "There Server".

Bye Sanny.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Old December 20th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

How hell you can get rid of your stored games at FICS?? I have not
sored them ! But cannot play because ovet 15 stored games. !!

FICS is worst place to play, There server is down most of the time and
such an ugly structure.

Not my experience: my chess engine (pos, playing with 'fjjvh' account) has
been playing for 3 months, 24/7(!), on fics.
The moments it was not playing were always caused by my computer being down.
Also: on FICS one can play with programs like WinBoard/XBoard. As far as I
could see that is not possible on getclub.com.

Old December 21st 06, 06:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Ignore this post. This is the worst chess site and the poster owns it.

Have you ever played Chess at GetClub.com that you find it bad.

If you have played at GetClub Chess, Could you write any 3 problems in
the game which made you feel it is playing bad.

Bye
Sanny

Old December 21st 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Sanny" wrote in message
ps.com...

Ignore this post. This is the worst chess site and the poster owns it.

Have you ever played Chess at GetClub.com that you find it bad.

If you have played at GetClub Chess, Could you write any 3 problems in
the game which made you feel it is playing bad.

Bye
Sanny

You have had plenty of free advice ,which you hsve ignored, from this group.

I am not going to add to it.

Regards

Old December 21st 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

johanssonK wrote:
How hell you can get rid of your stored games at FICS?? I have not
sored them ! But cannot play because ovet 15 stored games. !!

Read `help stored'.

Type `stored' to see which games you have stored. If any of your
opponents are marked as being on the server, type `resume' to request
they all resume the game. If none of them are online, use `examine
fred' to examine your game against a player called fred. If any of
them are lost, type `resign fred'. If not, read `help adjudicate' to
get the games adjudicated.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Flammable Edible Drink (TM): it's like
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ a refreshing juice beverage but you