Old December 20th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default I filed ethics charges against Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg

I've team up with Beatriz Marinello. She's my friend and on my side
now. We're both going after Channing, Schultz and Goichberg.

I already filed ethics charges against the 3 stooges. If I can destroy
Tanner, I can destroy them too. Vote for me in the next election. The
USCF needs 4 more years of me.

You can support me by donating money at www.samsloan.com.

Old December 20th 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"samsloan" I've team up with Beatriz Marinello. She's my friend and on my
side
now. We're both going after Channing, Schultz and Goichberg.

That is a lie! I have firmed up my ass and gotten a breast job. My goal is
to seduce the Polgar sisters and do a USCF porno video that will sell
millions!!

The title: Licking Chess. All proceeds will to the USCF Young Girls
Committee, which I am the Chairman of.

Strap-On Dildoes will also be sold on the USCF website, for $10 off type in
the special code: "Chess Dildo" Free shipping before Christmas, so hurry up
and get your favorite girlfriend her own double-dagger reversible vibrating
dildo.

Old December 20th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Beatriz Lesbianello wrote:
"samsloan" I've team up with Beatriz Marinello. She's my friend and on my
side
now. We're both going after Channing, Schultz and Goichberg.

That is a lie! I have firmed up my ass and gotten a breast job. My goal is
to seduce the Polgar sisters and do a USCF porno video that will sell
millions!!

The title: Licking Chess. All proceeds will to the USCF Young Girls
Committee, which I am the Chairman of.

Strap-On Dildoes will also be sold on the USCF website, for $10 off type in
the special code: "Chess Dildo" Free shipping before Christmas, so hurry up
and get your favorite girlfriend her own double-dagger reversible vibrating
dildo.

I'm horny just reading this. I love all bitches.