Old December 20th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default USCF lists Marcus as an active member from Wyoming

Ambassador wrote:
It's true! I have joined. Now, why won't the CHESS NAZI let me on the
TD web site.

Marcus Roberts

Because you're a dickless nigga lover asshole! Why don't you do
something about me if you don't like it?

Old December 21st 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

samsloan wrote:
Ambassador wrote:
It's true! I have joined. Now, why won't the CHESS NAZI let me on the
TD web site.

Marcus Roberts

Because you're a dickless nigga lover asshole! Why don't you do
something about me if you don't like it?

Sam Sloan

Mike Nolan should be USCF President. He allows me to post anything I
want. I love him.

Old December 21st 06, 09:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

What do you think of Mike Noan''s butt? Is Nolan SEXY, to an X-con like
you? Would Nolan's butt survive unscathed in a 5 year prision term,
like yours in Virginia?

Marcus Roberts