Old December 20th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default chess board animation applet or software

I'm looking for an applet (or something comparable) to use to
illustrate simple board positions and post them to a web page.
Ideally, there would be some animation (nothing fancy required) to show
a sequence of moves and positions. I'd expect a sequence to be
executed in a popup window, but I'm open to alternatives. I've found
several ChessBoard applets here and there through google queries, many
with old dates on them, which either means they're mature and used or
they're obsolete.

Any suggestions or recommendations?
Thanks for any help.

Alan Prochaska

Old December 21st 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Alan wrote:
http://www.cmpgo.de/chess/pgntojse.html

PGN to JS application. Freeware...