Old December 21st 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
Rob Rob is offline

Default The RGC Chess Challenge

Rob Mitchell wrote:
We are going to have the first ever rgc online email chess tournament.
Please email me after you sign up with your registration name so the
cross table can me maintained. This is everyones chance to show what
they have got. We have at least three signed up so far. Who will be
next?

Who would you love to play? Come on, issue a challenge to someone.
Will
they play?

There will be no way to determine if chess computers are being used or
not. I believe that most here act with honor and would not use one. If
there is a dispute we can settle it with pea shooters at two paces!

Click here to sign up. Nothing to download!
http://tinyurl.com/ynxfl8

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Rob

Old December 22nd 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Rob Mitchell wrote:
We are going to have the first ever rgc online email chess tournament.
Please email me after you sign up with your registration name so the
cross table can me maintained. This is everyones chance to show what
they have got. We have at least three signed up so far. Who will be
next?

Who would you love to play? Come on, issue a challenge to someone.
Will
they play?

There will be no way to determine if chess computers are being used or
not. I believe that most here act with honor and would not use one. If
there is a dispute we can settle it with pea shooters at two paces!

Click here to sign up. Nothing to download!
http://tinyurl.com/ynxfl8

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Rob,

I already belong to letsplaychess.com and enjoy the website very much. How
do I join your tourney?

BTW, this is a great idea. Guys, this is not a traditional email or postal
tournament. You go to the website, where you make your moves. No emails, no
attachments, post cards, etc. I've played hundreds of games on this server
and I highly recommend it.

Angelo

Old December 23rd 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Ange1o DePa1ma wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Rob Mitchell wrote:
[...]

Angelo,
Let me know the sign on name you use and I will add you to my friends
list. When I have enough, I can actually begin a formal online
tournament with logged crosstables. Add me to your friends list. Do a
nickname search for robmtchl.
Rob