Old December 21st 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default I'm in love with Jennifer Shahade

Ambassador wrote:
Dear FIDE President Kirsan Ilyumzhoinv

I was getting a lot of spam over this oil and drilling stocks which are
so vital to Elisa, Russia's future. I wonder if you could sell any
oil, what would the non stop flying time be between Jeuanu, Alaska and
Chess City, Russia and how profitable a charter flight might be for
FIDE to operate for certain Chess junkets.

Do you want to look at starting a "chess" airline? All we need is
one FIDE jet that we can charter. Most Olympiads could make money.
Then, you have private customers.

FIDE could afford an airline. It makes business sense, if you REALLY
USE THE AIRPLANE FOR CHESSPLAYERS.

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of St Kitts and Nevis to FIDE

I've made several advances toward Jennifer Shahade. Unfortunately, she
turned me down. What should I do? I think we should promote this hottie
and forget about all other female players.

Old December 22nd 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

So you are saying you want Jennifer Share to be a kind of stweardass on
some kind of AIR KIRSAN? I don't know Sam, Russians are cheaper than
Shade for this.

Marcus Roberts

Old December 22nd 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"Ambassador" So you are saying you want Jennifer Share to be a kind of
stweardass on some kind of AIR KIRSAN?

She is joining me and the Polgars on our upcoming XXX-rated Chess Video
Porn, "Chess Chicks With Dicks"

This is our Official U.S.C.F. Executive Board's Press Release:

The New Chess Series of Porno vids will be marketed by the famous Wet & Wild
Video company, and it will feature the hottest ladies of Chess in the most
compromising positions!!

I am not just one of the stars, I am the director too, so you can bet that
you will be seeing one awesome lesbo scene after another.

These tapes will be sold at about $29.99 each. The DVDs will be $34.99 and
they feature the behind the scenes and extras such as "Douching with
Jennifer" and "Golden Showers for Sam." Goichberg and Nemmers will also be
in some out-takes when they auditioned for roles in the films. These guys
were so small we all had a good laugh.

Buy one for you, one for your girlfriend, a few for her college teachers,
and buy some for your friends!!

Sincerely,

Beatriz