Old January 9th 04, 08:58 PM
HD

Default CB update causing CD problems??!

Can anybody tell me if they'd had, or have, any problems with their
CD-drive(s) after the some of the latest updates from Chessbase (CB 8,
Fritz, Shredder or Junior). Assuming that those problems could have been
caused by the update(s)?

Regards
HD

Old January 9th 04, 11:02 PM
CeeBee

HD wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

Can anybody tell me if they'd had, or have, any problems with their
CD-drive(s) after the some of the latest updates from Chessbase (CB 8,
Fritz, Shredder or Junior). Assuming that those problems could have been
caused by the update(s)?

I didn't experience any problems at all.

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"

Old January 11th 04, 02:02 PM
HD

CeeBee skrev:
HD wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

Can anybody tell me if they'd had, or have, any problems with their
CD-drive(s) after the some of the latest updates from Chessbase (CB 8,
Fritz, Shredder or Junior). Assuming that those problems could have been
caused by the update(s)?

I didn't experience any problems at all.

Thanks! I was actually hoping for that answer!