Old December 24th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Goichberg and me; The gay story

I am considering writing a book entitled: Goiberg and Me: The Whole
Story

In all these past forty years, I have only told two or two people
what really happened between me and him. I have kept quiet about it all

these years to protect him and his family.

Now that it is apparent that it will be a hard election campaign, I
guess I will have to tell the story anyway, so I might as well try to
make some money at it.

I would like your opinion as to whether I should write this book. It
will be a very seamy, hot story, which is why I am not sure whether I
should really write it.

There will be lots of chess in it, too. I will need ChessBase 8.0 or
9.0 because there will be a lots of chess games interwoven in the story

and I will need to be able to print the games and the diagrams.

Can anybody provide me with ChessBase?

Should I, or should I not, write the story?

Your opinions please.