Old December 24th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Bill Brock and me; The BIG story

I am considering writing a book entitled: Bill Brock and Me: The Whole
Story

In all these past 2 years, I have only told two or four people what
really happened between me and him. I have kept quiet about it this
past 2 years to protect him and his family.

Now that it is apparent that it will be a hard election campaign, I
guess I will have to tell the story anyway, so I might as well try to
make some money at it.

The truth is I'm really in love with Bill Brock. I invited him to join
my sexual freedom league. I have an big urge to go down on his massive
manhood.

I would like your opinion as to whether I should write this book. It
will be a very seamy, messy, hot story, which is why I am not sure
whether I should really write it.

There will be lots of chess in it, too. I will need ChessBase 8.0 or
9.0 because there will be a lots of chess games interwoven in the story
and I will need to be able to print the games and the diagrams.

Can anybody provide me with ChessBase?

Should I, or should I not, write the story?

Your opinions please.

Old December 24th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"samsloan" The truth is I'm really in love with Bill Brock. I invited him
to join
my sexual freedom league. I have an big urge to go down on his massive
manhood.

I don't blame you. He tried to convert me away from lesbianism, but tore my
vagina open so wide that now I need the double-wide foot long dildo to
pleasure myself.