Old December 24th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Joel Channing is attacking me again

Sam,

I, and perhaps some others, would like to know whom your confidants
are. Who calls you frequently to give you counsel? Four or five names
names have been mentioned frequently, but I would not care to
speculate. So, why don't you just tell us? Are any of them former
enemies of yours? Inquiring minds want to know: have you become the
unwitting tool of sinister forces?

Joel

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Joel Channing wants me to betray my friends Leroy Dubeck, Beatriz
Marinello, Don Schultz, Steve Doyle and Sunil Weeramantry. That won't
happen. My slate can beat your slate any day.

Old December 24th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

The Fake samsloan wrote:
Sam,

I, and perhaps some others, would like to know whom your confidants
are. Who calls you frequently to give you counsel? Four or five names
names have been mentioned frequently, but I would not care to
speculate. So, why don't you just tell us? Are any of them former
enemies of yours? Inquiring minds want to know: have you become the
unwitting tool of sinister forces?

Joel

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Joel Channing wants me to betray my friends Leroy Dubeck, Beatriz
Marinello, Don Schultz, Steve Doyle and Sunil Weeramantry. That won't
happen. My slate can beat your slate any day.

Sam Sloan

The Fake Sam Sloan beat me to it. He read Channings post over on
http://www.uschess.org/forums and posted his fake response over here
even before I read it there.

This guy is really fast. Somebody should check to see who has been
logged in over there.

The Real Sam Sloan

Old October 20th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On 24 Dec 2006 07:58:16 -0800, "samsloan" wrote:

The Fake samsloan wrote:
[...]

Here is an example. The Fake Sam Sloan took something I had posted on
the USCF Forums, changed it and reposted it over to rgcp within a few
minutes.

Obviously, the Fake Sam Sloan could have been caught and identified
had Mike Nolan or anyone else with administrator priviliges tried.

The Real Sam Sloan
Old October 20th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

The Fake samsloan wrote:
[...]

The Real Sam Sloan- Hide quoted text -

Mike Nolan is a paid private contractor for the USCF. Which part of
his project duties would this have fallen under?

There is often complaining on this newsgroup that the USCF does little
to accomplish its mission to further chess in the US. Exactly how
would catching and identifying the "Fake Sam Sloan" have furthered
chess in the US?

Try and be rational in your analysis.

Randy Bauer

Old October 21st 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Randy Bauer wrote:

Try and be rational in your analysis.

Randy Bauer

Lead by example.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170

Old October 21st 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"Randy Bauer" wrote

Exactly how
would catching and identifying the "Fake Sam Sloan" have furthered
chess in the US?

Wouldn't the USCF be better off today if the FSS had been identified prior
to the last EB election?

- Tom Martinak

Old October 21st 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Tom Martinak wrote:
"Randy Bauer" wrote

Exactly how
would catching and identifying the "Fake Sam Sloan" have furthered
chess in the US?

Wouldn't the USCF be better off today if the FSS had been identified prior
to the last EB election?

- Tom Martinak

do you always answer a question WITH a question?

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old October 21st 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Oct 20, 6:39 pm, Kenneth Sloan wrote:
Tom Martinak wrote:
"Randy Bauer" wrote

Exactly how
would catching and identifying the "Fake Sam Sloan" have furthered
chess in the US?

Wouldn't the USCF be better off today if the FSS had been identified prior
to the last EB election?

- Tom Martinak

do you always answer a question WITH a question?

Isn't that the purpose of this thread?

Old October 21st 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Oct 20, 5:35 pm, Randy Bauer wrote:

There is often complaining on this newsgroup that the USCF does little
to accomplish its mission to further chess in the US. Exactly how
would catching and identifying the "Fake Sam Sloan" have furthered
chess in the US?

If it's an EB member, the answer is obvious.

Incidentally, Randy, there were faked posts under my name too.