Old December 25th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Big scandal revealed

I've received confidential information that Don Schultz will form a
slate to go against Polgar and Bauer. He'll team up with Leroy Dubeck
and me. With my help, he'll win for sure. I'll be actively campaigning
for Don and my biggest supporter Leroy Dubeck. Without Leroy, I would
have never become a big shot board member. We must do everything we can
to stop the Polgar machine. She's not good for the USCF. If elected,
she'll destroy our political system. This can't happen! You must vote
for me for 4 more years.