Old December 25th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Goichberg MUST step down - Sam Sloan for President

I've made a motion to oust Bill Goichberg from the board and his
Presidency. Goichberg is no long fit to serve. He's been paid under the
table by ICC to stage an online US Championship. I'm the only qualified
board member to be President. You must vote for me for another 4 years.