Old December 26th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Conflict of interest - Bill Goichberg must resign immediately

It is not a question of the board working with or against sponsors. The
problem is Bill Goichberg conducting negotiations for the US
Championship in complete secrecy. Bill Goichberg consults with nobody
and tells nobody what he is doing. He is self-appointed as "THE
DECIDER".

Similarly, Bill Goichberg keeps writing letters to the USCF's attorney
Michael Matsler (the same attorney who opposed me in court) asking how
can he get rid of Sam Sloan. However, Bill does not pay for these legal
consultations. The USCF pays. Your former dues money is being used to
pay a lawyer for advice on how to get rid of me. The board has never
voted on or approved paying the legal fees for a lawyer to give advice
on how to get rid of Sam Sloan, who was duly elected.

Right now, the US Championship does not have a firm sponsor. Nobody has
committed to putting up a dime. Yet, Bill Goichberg keeps running
qualifier tournaments, leading players to believe that this gives them
the chance to qualify to the USCF Championship. Now, Bill tells us that

we on the board have a 'Moral Obligation" to allow his qualifiers into
our championship. I believe that we have no such moral obligation. He
should not have collected the money from these people once he knew, as
he did last February, that we had no sponsorship money for the US
Championship.

Now, Bill is saying that I should have objected earlier. However, from
late August to Mid-September I received almost no emails from the
board, supposedly because they were making a mistake in my address and
sending my mail to the wrong address. (Does anybody really believe
that?) Finally, when I started getting my mail and when I complained
about that and about the US Championship, Bill Goichberg had me
publicly censured for complaining.

Old December 26th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Conflict of email addresss - Sam Sloan must clarify immediately

It would be very simple for Sam Sloan to acknowledge on the USCF Issues
Forum which gmail addresses he is currently using to post on rgcp. (A
poster using Google Groups should not have a spoofing problem.)

Then the Board will know which comments on rgcp may be ascribed to
Sloan.

Old December 26th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
[...]

Sam Sloan

I stand by my words. Goichberg MUST resign now. I want to see Dubeck
back in power with me and Marinello.

Old December 27th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Charleston Chess Assocation, Inc. might sue Goichberg

Sam Sloan

I have the money to sue Bill Goicberg in Illnois to FORCE him in a
court of law to resign. Will you help Saint Kitts and Neivs if the
Charleston Chess Association with FIDE admission, Inc. A Wyoming
Corporation sues Gorichberg in IL. We can't play in the World Chess
Championship.

I have discussed this option with Tom Dorch, and he considers there to
be some chance of success.

Marcus Roberts
President
Charleston Chess Assocaition, Inc.

Old December 27th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
samsloan wrote:
[...]

All talk and no action. Go ahead and sue him. I dare you asshole.