Old December 26th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Goichberg is done politically

Bill Goichberg made a big mistake by attacking me. Anyone who attacks
me will be destroyed politically. I got rid of Tanner. Now it will be
Goichberg and Channing. This ******* wants to recall my election. He'll
pay. Dubeck won't let Goichberg get away with this. Vote for me for 4
more years!

Old December 26th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Goichberg is done politically - I'll go after Korenman next

samsloan wrote:
Bill Goichberg made a big mistake by attacking me. Anyone who attacks
me will be destroyed politically. I got rid of Tanner. Now it will be
Goichberg and Channing. This ******* wants to recall my election. He'll
pay. Dubeck won't let Goichberg get away with this. Vote for me for 4
more years!

Sam Sloan

I'll send him back to Russia next. This will now be the Sloan, Dubeck,
Marinello and Schultz era.