Old January 11th 04, 05:11 AM
Derek Simon

Default Chessbase Question - loading a game

I recently installed Chessbase Light.
How do I load a chess game in algebraic notation (which I have
copied from this NG or other source) into Chessbase Light so I
can view the game. I'm pretty sure I did this a couple days ago
based on a post from this NG, but that message was removed
from my NG server and I can't figure out how to do it again.

--
To Email me remove All doubt.

Old January 12th 04, 12:31 AM
MC

Save the game to pgn. Then use the Database | Open command (works for pgn
databases as well as just one game). From there you can do Edit | Copy and
copy the game to the database of your choice.

MC
---