Old January 11th 04, 05:55 AM
John

Default Where to get upgrades for fritz 8?

I'm having problems w/ fritz 8, i can't get the engine to load. someone
said that i should try the march 5, 2003 upgrade. where do i get it?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

john

Old January 11th 04, 11:57 AM
CeeBee

"John" wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

I'm having problems w/ fritz 8, i can't get the engine to load. someone
said that i should try the march 5, 2003 upgrade. where do i get it?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Login at the playchess server and query for an upgrade. If you didn't
already, you have to register your copy by filling in the registration
code that came with your fritz 8 package before you're able to upgrade..

--
CeeBee

"I am not a crook"

Old January 11th 04, 10:21 PM
XaqaX

You can download through thru kazaa
or otherwise i could email you
obviously you've tried www.chessbase.com

"CeeBee" schreef in bericht
. 6.67...

Old January 12th 04, 03:38 AM
John

when i go to chessbase their download page for fritz 8 just has a couple of
manuals. if there is some way for you to send it to me that would be great!

john

Old January 12th 04, 04:15 AM
alex

you can also try the p2p program at www.winmx.com.