Old January 10th 04, 09:52 PM
Derek Simon

Default Chessbase Question - loading a game.

I recently installed Chessbase Light.
How do I load a chess game in algebraic notation (which I have
copied from this NG or other source) into Chessbase Light so I
can view the game. I'm pretty sure I did this a couple days ago
based on a post from this NG, but that message was removed
from my NG server and I can't figure out how to do it again.

--
To Email me remove All doubt.

Old January 11th 04, 12:39 PM
john

Highlight the text,
ctrl C to copy then ctrl V to paste.
John.

Old January 11th 04, 08:41 PM
Ken Schmidt

I will add this to John's correct answer just for those who might not be
real familiar to Chessbase Light. After loading the application and
highlighting and copying the text of the desired game, click Game, Enter New
Game. Then press CTRL + V to paste in the game.

Ken

Old January 13th 04, 01:31 AM
Derek Simon

Thanks to John and Ken for your help.
That's what I thought it was, but I obviously messed something up with the
program.
I re-installed ChessBase Light, and it's now working great.

Old January 15th 04, 12:13 PM
frank

Default Exchange: Fritz6 , DJunior6 for Chessmaster7000

Derek Simon wrote in message ...

ccctournament
http://amateurschach.de
phrocrew my nu zite
ladiest
probivnoi

Exchange: Fritz6 , DJunior6 for Chessmaster7000