Old December 27th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Dubeck, Sloan and Marinello will reign again

I'm sure that the slate that Dubeck, Marinello and I put together will
easily win the next election. Dubeck is proven to be a fox in chess
politics. He helped me get elected. Now he'll knock out the Polgar
machine as well. Please help by voting for me for 4 more years.

Old December 28th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
I'm sure that the slate that Dubeck, Marinello and I put together will
easily win the next election. Dubeck is proven to be a fox in chess
politics. He helped me get elected. Now he'll knock out the Polgar
machine as well. Please help by voting for me for 4 more years.

Sam Sloan

I've received words that Beatriz Marinello will run again for another 4
years. She wants to help me stop the Polgar machine. No one wants
Polgar to run this federation. She may try to ban me from the USCF.
Things are fine with the USCF now under my control. We don't need any
change.