Old December 28th 06, 10:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Bluetooth

Umakant Sharma was found cheating by using a bluetooth device, though I
can't seem to read anywhere exactly how did he do it? All I know was
that it was hidden in his cap, but how could that help? You can't read
what is in your cap? Ohh... remember now something about it being
pulled down over his ears, was that how he was hearing the instructions
for his moves? He had it in his ear, but it was covered up.

Old January 5th 07, 12:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

mathmo wrote:
Umakant Sharma was found cheating by using a bluetooth device, though I
can't seem to read anywhere exactly how did he do it? All I know was
that it was hidden in his cap, but how could that help? You can't read
what is in your cap? Ohh... remember now something about it being
pulled down over his ears, was that how he was hearing the instructions
for his moves? He had it in his ear, but it was covered up.

No alternative theories?