Old December 28th 06, 12:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Saitek service?

Anybody have any experience with Saitek service?

The b5 square stopped sensing a couple months ago, on my Mephisto
Exclusive. Its only about 10 months old, so it is warranted.

The main number puts you through the standard key tree...1 for sales,
2 for accounting, 3 for service, etc.

The service recording says, phone answering hours are from 8am-12pm
(Pacific) but there has never been an answer, and it goes to voice
mail. In fact, none of the departments have EVER answered...all go to
voice mail.

Over the past month, I have called over 10 times...leaving voice mail
at each department, but to no avail...no one has ever called back.

I'm wondering what my next course should be...anybody have any
"connections" with the company, or comments?
Old December 28th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Ummm,

Have you tried: www.saitek.com

"Support" and/or "Contact us" ?

Regards,