Old December 28th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default fritz 10 in CB 8

Hello,
I am unable to select my Fritz 10 engine in Chessbase 8.
I already copied crafty 20 and fritz 10 engine from common files to the CB8
folder where the other enginges are listened

Dirk

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!

Old December 28th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Dirk" wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

Hello,
I am unable to select my Fritz 10 engine in Chessbase 8.
I already copied crafty 20 and fritz 10 engine from common files to the
CB8 folder where the other enginges are listened

If you have to, please crosspost instead of multipost.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crosspost

--
CeeBee

*** Democracy is not a spectator sport ***
Old December 29th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

The latest updates from chessbase are installed.These are from 2005.
But I can not run the engine from Fritz 10 in CB8.
dirk

sorry for the multiposting.

Old December 30th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"Dirk" schreef in bericht
The latest updates from chessbase are installed.These are from 2005.
But I can not run the engine from Fritz 10 in CB8.
dirk

Nobody with usefull help??

thx Dirk

Old January 1st 07, 08:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Dirk wrote:
"Dirk" schreef in bericht
The latest updates from chessbase are installed.These are from 2005.
But I can not run the engine from Fritz 10 in CB8.
dirk

Nobody with usefull help??

thx Dirk

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!

From what I've seen, Fritz 10 will only run in Chessbase 9 after an
online upgrade. Also, it won't run in the Fritz 9 interface either, only
in Fritz 10. So, I'm not sure if Chessbase meant for it to run in CB 8,
or any of their previous products. It seems to me like this is their way
of forcing us to upgrade to their newest products. Hope this helps.

Old January 4th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

From what I've seen, Fritz 10 will only run in Chessbase 9 after an
online upgrade. Also, it won't run in the Fritz 9 interface either, only
in Fritz 10. So, I'm not sure if Chessbase meant for it to run in CB 8, or
any of their previous products. It seems to me like this is their way of
forcing us to upgrade to their newest products. Hope this helps.

Thank you much.
So the money must flow towards CB.
regards Dirk