Old December 28th 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default no cd crack for deep fritz 10 engine?

email me

Old December 28th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"george" schreef in bericht
email me

Hell it's been two weeks since Deep Fritz 10 has been out and none of you
knuckle heads have been able to crack it! What's the software piracy
world coming to dammit!!

You must be flying, to think some reversed psychology could trick someone
into handing you the engine for free.

lol already got it G!

Old December 28th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

"george" schreef in bericht

"Ruud" wrote in message

"george" schreef in bericht
email me

Hell it's been two weeks since Deep Fritz 10 has been out and none of
you knuckle heads have been able to crack it! What's the software
piracy world coming to dammit!!

You must be flying, to think some reversed psychology could trick
someone into handing you the engine for free.

lol already got it G!

Well, I wouldn't want to be standing in the way of your hobby of collecting
'cracked stuff', which is an honourable occupation, and will atract so many
of the most beautyfull souls of this planet, in the short time one has to
live upon it.
Good luck with it.
But if I catch you in any illegal stuff, you're gonna be busted.
Booh. ;-)

Old December 28th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:59:15 -0600, george wrote:

Rudd you idiot Moron, I said i already have the engine not the Crack
impecile

You pirate software and *he* is the imbecile?

Old December 28th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 23:12:21 +0100, Ruud wrote:

But if I catch you in any illegal stuff, you're gonna be busted.

Well ... X-Complaints-To:

M.