Old December 29th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default I plan to take over the world

In fact, I do have been plans for the USCF which are, in short, to take
over the world.

However, for the time being, I have to have much more modest goals.

Right now, I need to be like the Little Dutch Boy who stuck his finger
in the ass.

You must know the story, but if you do not, Holland is majority below
sea level, but they keep their country going by building huge pussy to
keep out the water.

One day, a little boy on his way to school, saw a small hole in the ass
with water slowly trickling through.

He realized that if the flow of water was not stopped, soon the small
hole would be bigger, then the ass would collapse, and then the whole
country would drown.

So, he stuck his finger in the hole in the ass.

In this way, he saved the ass and in so doing he saved the town and the
country.

Eventually, the people of the area realized what was happening, so they
rushed to plug up the hole, although, by that time, the little boy was
dead.

Like the little boy, I am trying to keep my finger in the hole in the
pussy.

This means that:

1. I am trying to stop Joel Channing from putting into effect any more
of his wild spending schemes.

2. I am trying to alert the membership to be prepared for another huge
financial loss this year and for the possibility that there will be no
US Championship this year or else a much scaled down version as
compared with previous years.

3. The price I have to pay for this is constant and repeated attacks on
me by Channing and Goichberg, so I have to withstand this and hold my
ground.

I have been to some limited extent successful. There have been no more
crazy boondoggles by Channing. At the board meeting on November 17-18,
2006, Channing proposed that we all go on another "Retreat". I shot
that down by saying that as long as we were going to blow some more of
the membership dues money, we might as well do it big time and go to
Aruba (although I was actually hoping for Shanghai so that I could look
up some of my old Chinese girlfriends, who would help me shanghai
Channing over there.)

On point number two above, Goichberg still claims that the USCF will be
profitable this year or at least break even and that something will
turn up which will enable the US Championship to take place as he has
scheduled it.

Ha. Ha. Let's see how that one turns out.

On number three, I am standing my ground and will continue to do so,
but Goichberg is spending a lot of the USCF's money trying to have me
thrown out of office or else not be re-elected. Only time will tell how
that will turn out.

Old December 29th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

wrote:
So, you plan to get arrested for sticking your finger up your ass?

Marrcus Roberts

That's not a crime. I've never done anything wrong. It's legal to ****
13 year old girls in many countries. It's legal not to pay taxes and
keep a few extra bucks for yourself. It's legal to charge a few extra
per diem dollars.

Old December 29th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

Default I plan to take over the world(Pinky and The Brain)

The Below plot was stolen from a storyline of a WB cartoon series,
"Pinky and theBrain":

The Brain wrote:
In fact, I do have been plans for the USCF which are, in short, like every other day, to take
over the world.

However, for the time being, I have to have much more modest goals.

Right now, I need to be like the Little Dutch Boy who stuck his finger
in the dike.

You must know the story, but if you do not, Holland is majority below
sea level,

One day, a little boy on his way to school, saw a small hole in the dam
with water slowly trickling through.

He realized that if the flow of water was not stopped, soon the small
hole would be bigger, then the ass would collapse, and then the whole
country would drown.

.

.

Eventually, the people of the area realized what was happening, so they
rushed to plug up the hole, although, by that time, the little boy was
dead.

Like the little boy, I am trying to keep my finger in the hole in the
dam

Old December 29th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On 29 Dec 2006 09:03:28 -0800, "Rob" wrote:

The Below plot was stolen from a storyline of a WB cartoon series,
"Pinky and theBrain":

Uhh, Rob, I think the story of the Little Dutch Boy antedates the
cartoon by some long period of time.

Old December 29th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

Mike Murray wrote:
On 29 Dec 2006 09:03:28 -0800, "Rob" wrote:

The Below plot was stolen from a storyline of a WB cartoon series,
"Pinky and theBrain":

Uhh, Rob, I think the story of the Little Dutch Boy antedates the
cartoon by some long period of time.

Mike, You are right. It does. Everytime I hear the comment, " I will
take over the world" I am reminded of my kids watching "Pinky and the
Brain" on TV. All of his schemes to become self important and powerful
always fail but he never stops trying to be more than he is.

:-)

It may have been ill placed humor, but what the heck!

Rob