Old December 30th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default The best board

Actually, the current board is one of the best, if not the best, in the
recent history of the USCF. It's because I'm on it.

In this board, there are no factions. In every previous board for a
number of years there was a gang-of-four which took over and ran the
USCF to the exclusion of the other three board members.

However, no such gang exists on the current board. It was thought that
Joel Channing and Don Schultz would be like Tweedle-Dum and
Tweedle-Dee, but that has not been the case as they often vote against
each other. Everyone knows Channing has no brain of his own.

The only real alliance seems to be Randy Hough, who often votes
mindlessly for anything that Bill Goichberg proposes. Randy is another
dumb ****. However, in one recent case Hough actually voted against a
motion by Goichberg. A rare occurrence, but at least it happens.

We do not have a problem with factions. However, we perhaps have a more
serious problem, which is that Bill Goichberg has become a one-man
faction. Goichberg often does things unilaterally, such as announcing
the format and the rules for the US Championship without consulting or
even informing the other board members or the players and without even
obtaining a sponsor or money for the event.

Old December 31st 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

wrote:
Did you share a prostitute with Goichberg?

Marcus Roberts

No, we share your sister. She needs work on her blowjob technique.