Old January 12th 04, 07:35 PM
gamemaniak

Default Crafty 19.08se select personalites?

How do i choose personalities to play when running winboard with Crafty
19.08se?

Cannot see anything to select/change personalty under winboard option menus.

tia

Old January 13th 04, 11:16 AM
Michael Byrne

"gamemaniak" wrote in message ...
How do i choose personalities to play when running winboard with Crafty
19.08se?

Cannot see anything to select/change personalty under winboard option menus.

tia

"[ALT} 1" type krafty personality "

to see list of personalities , bring crafty up in the consolde winodw
and type "krafty"

"krafty krazy-kamakazi" is the easiest ....has a search depth=1 and
screwball piece vaulations
Old January 13th 04, 07:20 PM
CiccioSPICE

"gamemaniak" ha scritto in
che:

How do i choose personalities to play when running winboard with
Crafty 19.08se?

Cannot see anything to select/change personalty under winboard option
menus.

tia

Where can I download crafty 19.08se? Is the same crafty on Dan Corbit ftp
site?

--
Tia
CiccioSPICE

Old January 14th 04, 03:34 AM
Cesar A. K. Grossmann

CiccioSPICE wrote:

Where can I download crafty 19.08se? Is the same crafty on Dan Corbit ftp
site?

Try ftp://ftp.cis.uab.edu/pub/hyatt/

[]s
--
César A. K. Grossmann

Old January 14th 04, 03:39 AM
Cesar A. K. Grossmann

CiccioSPICE wrote:

Where can I download crafty 19.08se? Is the same crafty on Dan Corbit ftp
site?

Sorry for that... Try google:

http://www.google.com/search?q=crafty+19.08se+download

or

Old January 14th 04, 09:58 AM
George

"Cesar A. K. Grossmann" wrote in message ...
CiccioSPICE wrote:

Where can I download crafty 19.08se? Is the same crafty on Dan Corbit ftp
site?

Sorry for that... Try google:

http://www.google.com/search?q=crafty+19.08se+download

or