Old December 30th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Samsloan is a psychopath

I haven't commented on this, hoping someone else would do it for me, as
people tend to avoid tangling with unbalanced people. But I've reached
my limit after reading many dozens of unbalanced, vile, obscene,
racist, misogynist, profane and idiotic posts by one certain individual
who appears to get off by excreting the contents of his scatological
mind on this thread.

Sam, I don't a fig about your background, chess ability, connections,
etc. -- you're an animal. If we had a moderator here you would have
been banned long, long ago. The only reason you continue with your
vileness is that there isn't a sheriff in town to throw you in the
online jail. I am totally sure everyone else agrees with me, too. Why
don't you take a long walk off a short pier, jerk?

Old December 30th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

schreef in bericht
oups.com...
I haven't commented on this, hoping someone else would do it for me, as
people tend to avoid tangling with unbalanced people. But I've reached
my limit after reading many dozens of unbalanced, vile, obscene,
racist, misogynist, profane and idiotic posts by one certain individual
who appears to get off by excreting the contents of his scatological
mind on this thread.

Sam, I don't a fig about your background, chess ability, connections,
etc. -- you're an animal. If we had a moderator here you would have
been banned long, long ago. The only reason you continue with your
vileness is that there isn't a sheriff in town to throw you in the
online jail. I am totally sure everyone else agrees with me, too. Why
don't you take a long walk off a short pier, jerk?

It's not entirely sure, though, who is who in this tirade. If it in fact is
Sam Sloan, or someone impersonating him, who has a dispute with him.
Sure enough though is: the person contaminating this newsgroup with messages
(who reads them?), has a serious problem, and should be helped before the
end is near.