Old January 13th 04, 03:28 AM
hverdugo

Default fritz 8

from where I can download to the game Fritz 8?

th

hvf

Old January 13th 04, 12:38 PM
henri Arsenault

In article nBJMb.185886$%[email protected],
"hverdugo" wrote:

from where I can download to the game Fritz 8?

You can't . You have to buy it from Chessbase or some other reseller.

Henri
Old January 13th 04, 06:37 PM

you can also try finding it with p2p tool at winmx.com
first download fritz7 -43meg and then find the newest fritz8 engine vs.
8.0.0.23
fritz7 will load fritz8 engine and play.
GL

Old January 14th 04, 06:45 PM
Parley Kennelly

That doesn't sound quite ethical. You might want to think twice before you
start doing that.

ink.net...

Old January 16th 04, 03:53 PM
HD

hverdugo skrev:

from where I can download to the game Fritz 8?

th

hvf

Do you mean the program, or chessgames to use in it?

Old February 1st 04, 03:07 PM
Newby65

Why bother. If you aren't a "Supergrandmaster" the diff , for you, between
Fritz 2 and Fritz 5 is nothing, absolutely nothing, this is if you only use
the program for analysis.

news:nBJMb.185886$%[email protected]