Old December 31st 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Marcus Roberts will sponsor the 2007 US Championship in Wyoming

Marcus Roberts told me that he will sponsor the 2007 US Championship in
Wyoming. He will offer $1 million prize funds. The winner would get
$250,000! We no longer need the AF4C and Erik Anderson.

Old December 31st 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
Jah Jah is offline

Default Marcus Roberts will BLOW ME

Check the restrooms, stall #3 at the next US Championships and you might
find Marcus there, recruiting new members for the St. Kitts Chess Club.

Old January 1st 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Jah wrote:
Check the restrooms, stall #3 at the next US Championships and you might
find Marcus there, recruiting new members for the St. Kitts Chess Club.

I will accept anyone who want to join. You can even go make speeches in
the FIDE General Assembly, except that I am responsible for the
behavior for anyone who uses my credientials, so we need to talk if
anyone wants to give it a try.

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of St Kitts and Nevis to FIDE

Old January 2nd 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
Jah Jah is offline

"samsloan" You should teach your sister how to give good blowjobs. She
didn't do such a good job.

You mean that wasn't his sister that gave me such a great bj? With a wig on,
Marcus looks a lot like LaToya Jackson.

Old January 2nd 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
Jah Jah is offline

[email protected] Jah - short for Jerk ass hole

You want to jerk my asshole? First you suck me off, now you want to bugger
my butt? Is there no end to your perversion? Of course, if you let me stay
in your mansion at St. Kitts and pay for air fare, I am willing to try
anything a few times.

Old January 2nd 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
Jah Jah is offline

[email protected] What continent do you live on? You clearly don't live in North
America.
I would like offer to give you a "special" visa to St Kitts.

OK! Post a couple of photos first, I want to make sure that you are not the
fat slob that others have claimed. Here is a recent photo of me:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cybornut/328376409/