Old January 2nd 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Why does Mike Nolan defend Polgar?

That's a complete fabrication of what happened, Sam.

Don, Beatriz, Tim and I were there on Monday, we all went out to dinner
at a local Italian restaurant. (Al Lawrence was at that dinner, too.)

Paul and Susan didn't get there until some time around noon on Tuesday.

Mike Nolan

Old January 2nd 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"samsloan" writes:

That's a complete fabrication of what happened, Sam.

Don, Beatriz, Tim and I were there on Monday, we all went out to dinner
at a local Italian restaurant. (Al Lawrence was at that dinner, too.)

Paul and Susan didn't get there until some time around noon on Tuesday.

Lots of people ask me why I'm defending you, it seems odd you claim
I'm defending Susan.

All I did was point out that your chronology of what happened in August
of 2003 is dead wrong. If you cannot get basic facts right, how accurate
are your implications of what might have happened?
--
Mike Nolan
Old January 2nd 07, 06:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Was Mike Nolan ever Executive Director of the USCF?

Marcus Roberts
Alternate Delegate (WY)