Old January 2nd 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default "I Sincerely Apologize"

Dear Group:

Having just recently found and read my first message about finding an
appropriate chess game, I took note of several responses, specifically
dealing with requesting someone to send me a private e-mail. I
understand, now, the problem; therefore, I will cease and desist. Prior
to reading this today, I had no idea of its implications nor did I
understand that it violates the appropriate usage of this group and the
messages sent.

Again, I apologize and I am hoping that others will understand. I will
not happen again.

Respectfully,

Mark