Old January 2nd 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Smartboard and Virtual PC : Need MS DOS image boot

Hi All!

Trying to use Tasc Smartboard (also Tascbase) with Virtual PC 2004

Virtual PC loaded OK but not able to boot MS DOS!
I am using Toshiba Tecra notebook with XP Pro (all system pre loaded on
hard disk, no CD)

Anyone can tell me where I can get a boot image for MS DOS 6.1 or above
on Internet?

Thanks in advance for your help !

J-P

Old January 2nd 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

JP France wrote:
Hi All!

Trying to use Tasc Smartboard (also Tascbase) with Virtual PC 2004

Virtual PC loaded OK but not able to boot MS DOS!
I am using Toshiba Tecra notebook with XP Pro (all system pre loaded on
hard disk, no CD)

Anyone can tell me where I can get a boot image for MS DOS 6.1 or above
on Internet?

Thanks in advance for your help !

J-P

Does your PC have Floppy Disc Dive or CD-RW?

dajava,

Old January 2nd 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

dajava wrote:
JP France wrote:
Hi All!

Trying to use Tasc Smartboard (also Tascbase) with Virtual PC 2004

Virtual PC loaded OK but not able to boot MS DOS!
I am using Toshiba Tecra notebook with XP Pro (all system pre loaded on
hard disk, no CD)

Anyone can tell me where I can get a boot image for MS DOS 6.1 or above
on Internet?

Thanks in advance for your help !

J-P

Does your PC have Floppy Disc Dive or CD-RW?

dajava,

Try this first,

http://www.bootdisk.com/

dajava,

Old January 2nd 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

dajava wrote:
JP France wrote:
Hi All!

Trying to use Tasc Smartboard (also Tascbase) with Virtual PC 2004

Virtual PC loaded OK but not able to boot MS DOS!
I am using Toshiba Tecra notebook with XP Pro (all system pre loaded on
hard disk, no CD)

Anyone can tell me where I can get a boot image for MS DOS 6.1 or above
on Internet?

Thanks in advance for your help !

J-P

Does your PC have Floppy Disc Dive or CD-RW?

dajava,

Try Virtual Floppy Drive
if your PC does not have FDD.

This is a Virtual Floppy Drive (VFD) for Windows NT platform.
Copyright (C) 2003-2005 Ken Kato )
http://chitchat.at.infoseek.co.jp/vmware/vfd.html

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by
(at your option) any later version.
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

dajava,

Old January 2nd 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

dajava wrote:
dajava wrote:
JP France wrote:
Hi All!

Trying to use Tasc Smartboard (also Tascbase) with Virtual PC 2004

Virtual PC loaded OK but not able to boot MS DOS!
I am using Toshiba Tecra notebook with XP Pro (all system pre loaded on
hard disk, no CD)

Anyone can tell me where I can get a boot image for MS DOS 6.1 or above
on Internet?

Thanks in advance for your help !

J-P

Does your PC have Floppy Disc Dive or CD-RW?

dajava,

do you need this?
http://www.chrysocome.net/rawwrite

dajava,

Old January 3rd 07, 11:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

dajava wrote:
dajava wrote:
dajava wrote:
JP France wrote:
Hi All!

Trying to use Tasc Smartboard (also Tascbase) with Virtual PC 2004

Virtual PC loaded OK but not able to boot MS DOS!
I am using Toshiba Tecra notebook with XP Pro (all system pre loaded on
hard disk, no CD)

Anyone can tell me where I can get a boot image for MS DOS 6.1 or above
on Internet?

Thanks in advance for your help !

J-P

Does your PC have Floppy Disc Dive or CD-RW?

dajava,

do you need this?
http://www.chrysocome.net/rawwrite

dajava,

This is all the information I was looking for
Thanks a lot !

J-P