Old January 15th 04, 05:35 PM
JVarsoke

Default Playchess: forgot password

Any idea how to reset my password on the Playchess server? I got the
"Hint" and all it said was my username again. Unfortunately, I can't
login as a guest and ask anyone online. ugh.
hasn't responded yet.

Any ideas on what the proceedure is?

-j
Old January 16th 04, 04:25 PM
HD

JVarsoke skrev:

Any idea how to reset my password on the Playchess server? I got the
"Hint" and all it said was my username again. Unfortunately, I can't
login as a guest and ask anyone online. ugh.
hasn't responded yet.

Any ideas on what the proceedure is?

-j

Sorry to say it, but if CB-support can't help you, all you can do is to
get a new nickname with a new password.
If you have a playing program (like Fritz), there's a possibility of up
to 3 accounts under the same reg-code.

GL