Old January 4th 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default My friend Don Schultz is running for the board again

I'll do everything I can to help my friend Don Schultz in this
election. He's been my loyal friend for many decades. Anytime I needed
confidential information, Don was always there to provide it for me.
Don and I will be on the same slate along with 2 more people from Leroy
Dubeck team. Please vote for us. We must defeat the Polgar machine.
Thank you.

Old January 4th 07, 07:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
I'll do everything I can to help my friend Don Schultz in this
election. He's been my loyal friend for many decades. Anytime I needed
confidential information, Don was always there to provide it for me.
Don and I will be on the same slate along with 2 more people from Leroy
Dubeck team. Please vote for us. We must defeat the Polgar machine.
Thank you.

Sam Sloan

Please support our slate with Don and me in charge.

Old January 4th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Please support our slate with Don Schultz and me in charge.