Old January 5th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Nolan and Goichberg are trying to muzzle me

Mike Nolan and Bill Goichberg are trying to shut me up. I'm not going
to sit back and be muzzled. I'll fight them all the way to the supreme
court. I have one vote just like Bill Goichberg. Bill wants to be the
next Hitler the Dictator. Vote for me for another 4 years so I can take
Bill Goichberg and CCA down.

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Big Shot