Old January 6th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default It's a fake post by Brock

Susan Polgar wrote:

You are free to post my answer.

Dear Bill,

Sorry but I do not visit rec.games. However, my opinion about Mr. Sloan
has not changed. In fact, it has become worse. Mr. Sloan is absolutely
unfit to serve on the USCF Executive Board. He is not capable of
telling the truth. He is not capable of being civil. He is not capable
of being professional. For every one good thing he did, the damages
that he caused is many many times larger.

This is precisely the reason why I chose to run for the board this
year. I vowed to restore the respectability, honesty, integrity and
credibility back to the USCF and US Chess. That is why I also asked
some of the most qualified and honorable people to run as well to help
the USCF. We, as a federation, can do better. We must do better.

The same old status quo is no longer acceptable. The same old
destructive politics must go.

Happy New Year and I am looking forward to a much better 2007 and
beyond for chess.

Best wishes,
Susan Polgar
www.SusanPolgar.blogspot.com
www.SusanPolgar.com
www.PolgarChess.com

Old January 6th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
Susan Polgar wrote:

[...]

Polgar never wrote this. Brock is making it up. He's out to get me
again.

Old January 6th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:

samsloan wrote:
Susan Polgar wrote:

[...]

If she didn't, Mr. Brock has done a terrific job of couterfeiting her
prose style. I'll betcha a hundred bucks that if some scientists were
to conduct a painstaking analysis of this writing, and compared it with
other writing which is known to be by Susan Polgar, that analysis would
clearly indicate that she did, indeed, write that.

Besides, the prose rings true.

Mark Houlsby

Old January 6th 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Mark Houlsby wrote:
samsloan wrote:

samsloan wrote:
Susan Polgar wrote:

[...]

Sam Sloan

Brock is a known liar. He's out to get me. Everyone is out to get me.

Old January 6th 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:

Mark Houlsby wrote:
samsloan wrote:

snip

If she didn't, Mr. Brock has done a terrific job of couterfeiting her
prose style. I'll betcha a hundred bucks that if some scientists were
to conduct a painstaking analysis of this writing, and compared it with
other writing which is known to be by Susan Polgar, that analysis would
clearly indicate that she did, indeed, write that.

Besides, the prose rings true.

Mark Houlsby

Sam Sloan

Brock is a known liar.

It's possible that he has lied at some time in his life, but this rings
true. Do you want to take the bet?

He's out to get me. Everyone is out to get me.

"Well, duh."
--Matt Nemmers, Sat 6 Jan 2007

Old January 7th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On 6 Jan 2007 05:53:00 -0800, Mark Houlsby wrote:

If she didn't, Mr. Brock has done a terrific job of couterfeiting her
prose style.

You keep responding to the fake Sam Sloan. Look at the headers.

M.
Old January 7th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Michael Vondung wrote:

On 6 Jan 2007 05:53:00 -0800, Mark Houlsby wrote:

If she didn't, Mr. Brock has done a terrific job of couterfeiting her
prose style.

You keep responding to the fake Sam Sloan. Look at the headers.

M.

I know. Thanks for pointing it out, in any case.

M,