Old January 6th 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default I'll sue the USCF

Mike Nolan, Bill Hall, Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
are responsible for banning me from the USCF forum. These *******s have
no right to do this. They violated my freedom of speech. I'll sue these
dickheads to teach them a lesson. They said I posted confidential
information. So what? If they didn't want me to post, they shouldn't
have given the confidential info, should they? Everyone is out to get
me. This is bull****. I should be allowed to attack anyone I want. I'm
really ****ed.

Sam Sloan
Muzzled USCF Executive Board Big Shot

Old January 6th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"samsloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mike Nolan, Bill Hall, Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
are responsible for banning me from the USCF forum. These *******s have
no right to do this. They violated my freedom of speech. I'll sue these
dickheads to teach them a lesson. They said I posted confidential
information. So what? If they didn't want me to post, they shouldn't
have given the confidential info, should they? Everyone is out to get
me. This is bull****. I should be allowed to attack anyone I want. I'm
really ****ed.

Sam Sloan
Muzzled USCF Executive Board Big Shot

You folks are as tragic (and funny) as the folks over at the other USCF
(United States Cycling Federation et al.) Pray that chess never becomes and
Olympic sport that will draw some significant funding to really corrupt the
ruling elite.

Old January 6th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
Jah Jah is offline

Default Which Sloan is the Fake?

Which one is samsloan? I am just going to killfile the fake one, as he is a
very sick stalker.

I have no idea who the fake Sam Sloan is, but that guy/gal has too much time
on his/her hands, and needs to spend that time in therapy.

Maybe he got molested by Sloan?

Old January 6th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Jah wrote:
Which one is samsloan? I am just going to killfile the fake one, as he is a
very sick stalker.

I have no idea who the fake Sam Sloan is, but that guy/gal has too much time
on his/her hands, and needs to spend that time in therapy.

Maybe he got molested by Sloan?

Sam Sloan is everywhere. Everyone is Sam Sloan. Everyone wants to be
Sam Sloan.

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Big Shot

Old January 6th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
ink.net...

"samsloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mike Nolan, Bill Hall, Joel Channing, Don Schultz and Bill Goichberg
are responsible for banning me from the USCF forum. These *******s have
no right to do this. They violated my freedom of speech. I'll sue these
dickheads to teach them a lesson. They said I posted confidential
information. So what? If they didn't want me to post, they shouldn't
have given the confidential info, should they? Everyone is out to get
me. This is bull****. I should be allowed to attack anyone I want. I'm
really ****ed.

Sam Sloan
Muzzled USCF Executive Board Big Shot

You folks are as tragic (and funny) as the folks over at the other USCF
(United States Cycling Federation et al.) Pray that chess never becomes
and Olympic sport that will draw some significant funding to really
corrupt the ruling elite.

You are quite right, man. This is why we fight against the Olympics
movement - who wants to be beefed up on bovine growth hormone [or human
equivalent] with a minor-dollar corrupted elite administering to
really-pale-people?

Chess isn't really a sport, its a game. Some people actually enjoy playing
it for its own sake, which is to say, that they enjoy it as a performance
Art.

The message above, btw, is from a fake who pretends to be someone. As we say
in chess: big mouth, small bishop.

Cordially, Phil

Old January 7th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"Chess One" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
ink.net...

"samsloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I agree. The problem is when money and/or politics enter into the equasion.
On the positive side, Chess, as a game, has been around for over a thousand
years meaning that it will, thankfully, survive all of us.

The message above, btw, is from a fake who pretends to be someone. As we
say in chess: big mouth, small bishop.

Perhaps he's just a Queen??

Cordially, Phil

Old January 7th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Chess is an Olympic Sport!

NEWSFLASH

Chess is an Olympic Sport. Go to www.fide.com and look at the IOC logo.

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of Saint Christopher and Nevis to FIDE

Old January 7th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Ambassador wrote:
NEWSFLASH

Chess is an Olympic Sport. Go to www.fide.com and look at the IOC logo.

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of Saint Christopher and Nevis to FIDE

You folks are as tragic (and funny) as the folks over at the other USCF
(United States Cycling Federation et al.) Pray that chess never becomes and
Olympic sport that will draw some significant funding to really corrupt the
ruling elite.

Marcus Roberts doesn't exist and I can prove it.

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member