Old January 6th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Don Schultz used me

He fed me information for decades to attack the people he hates. He
wanted to get rid of Tanner and I did it for him. Now that I'm banned
from www.uschess.org/forums, he turned his back against me. He wants to
win the next election and he thinks I'm a liability to him. He's
kissing Polgar's ass because he thinks she can help him win. Don is
wrong. I'll get much more votes than Polgar and her slate.

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

Old January 6th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
He fed me information for decades to attack the people he hates. He
wanted to get rid of Tanner and I did it for him. Now that I'm banned
from www.uschess.org/forums, he turned his back against me. He wants to
win the next election and he thinks I'm a liability to him. He's
kissing Polgar's ass because he thinks she can help him win. Don is
wrong. I'll get much more votes than Polgar and her slate.

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

So do you admit you're on Polgar's slate? You gave me up for her? Admit
it!

Old January 7th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 12:47:47 -0800, samsloan wrote:

He fed me information for decades to attack the people he hates. He
wanted to get rid of Tanner and I did it for him. Now that I'm banned
from www.uschess.org/forums, he turned his back against me. He wants to
win the next election and he thinks I'm a liability to him. He's
kissing Polgar's ass because he thinks she can help him win. Don is
wrong. I'll get much more votes than Polgar and her slate.

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

I see that after all these years Mr Sloan is still stupid and doesn't know
Usenet etiquette and crossposts to irrelevant groups. Please stop and keep
your crap in the relevant groups

Cheers
Anders
Old January 7th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 06:09:05 -0600, Anders Lind wrote:

I see that after all these years Mr Sloan is still stupid and doesn't know
Usenet etiquette and crossposts to irrelevant groups. Please stop and keep
your crap in the relevant groups

It isn't the real Sam Sloan you responded to. It's hard to tell which is
the real one and which is the fake one (or one of the fakes). You fed the
troll, however.

M.
Old January 7th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Anders Lind wrote in
rec.games.chess.misc:

I see that after all these years Mr Sloan is still stupid and doesn't know
Usenet etiquette and crossposts to irrelevant groups. Please stop and keep
your crap in the relevant groups

Please snip. Without snipping you're reposting his drivel violating your own
principles, and -more irritating - bypassing everyone's killfiles.

--
CeeBee

*** entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem ***

Old January 8th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Michael Vondung wrote:
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 06:09:05 -0600, Anders Lind wrote:

I see that after all these years Mr Sloan is still stupid and doesn't know
Usenet etiquette and crossposts to irrelevant groups. Please stop and keep
your crap in the relevant groups

It isn't the real Sam Sloan you responded to. It's hard to tell which is
the real one and which is the fake one (or one of the fakes). You fed the
troll, however.

M.

The real one is fake too.

Wlod