Old January 6th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Duncan Oxley and Hal Bogner will defend me

I wrote to Duncan Oxley and he'll defend me. Sevan Muradian should be
banned and not me. I'm innocent of all charges. Don Schultz is out to
get me so his friends can get elected. I don't know why Mike Nolan and
Bill Hall are against me. I'm sure that they're consipiring to get me
off the board. Hal Bogner will help me get rid of ICC too. They got rid
of him so it's pay back time.

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

Old January 7th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
I wrote to Duncan Oxley and he'll defend me. Sevan Muradian should be
banned and not me. I'm innocent of all charges. Don Schultz is out to
get me so his friends can get elected. I don't know why Mike Nolan and
Bill Hall are against me. I'm sure that they're consipiring to get me
off the board. Hal Bogner will help me get rid of ICC too. They got rid
of him so it's pay back time.

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

Thank you Duncan for defending me. Will you vote for me in the next
election too?

Old January 10th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
samsloan wrote:
I wrote to Duncan Oxley and he'll defend me. Sevan Muradian should be
banned and not me. I'm innocent of all charges. Don Schultz is out to
get me so his friends can get elected. I don't know why Mike Nolan and
Bill Hall are against me. I'm sure that they're consipiring to get me
off the board. Hal Bogner will help me get rid of ICC too. They got rid
of him so it's pay back time.

Sam Sloan
USCF Executive Board Member

Thank you Duncan for defending me. Will you vote for me in the next
election too?

Sam Sloan

Duncan, will you vote for me?